Countdown Numbers Game
Challenge your mental maths skills to work out how to form a target number from a random set of smaller ones.
- Using the numbers with the blue background, work out a sequence of calculations whose final result matches the target number with the black background, or at least as close as possible.
- You can only use operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- You do not have to use all six numbers.
- A number may not be used more times than it appears on the board.
- Fractions are not allowed, i.e. division can only be performed if the result has no remainder.
- Only positive integers may be obtained as a result at any stage of the calculation.
For more games and puzzles, see: